The purpose of this group is to provide a forum for discussing and sharing pedagogical innovations for laboratory courses in analytical chemistry. If you have developed an interesting new experiment—whether it involves a novel sample, a seldom-used instrument, or that illustrates an important concept—consider sharing it with colleagues.
Back to ASDL
- An Inexpensive Electrodeposition Device and Its Use in a Quantitative Analysis Laboratory Exercise
- How Much Cranberry Juice is in Cranberry-Apple Juice?
- Leeching of Silver from Silver-Impregnated Food Storage Containers
- A Comprehensive Enzyme Kinetic Exercise for Biochemistry
- Measurement of Solution Viscosity via Diffusion-Ordered NMR Spectrosocpy (DOSY)